Indepdence Day

So I had a very interesting fourth of July. I was set to DJ at a family function, which was a total success. I was especially happy when I saw my aunt dancing to one of my favorite tracks by Green Velvet. Yet after hours of on and off Micheal Jackson, soca, and other cook out jump offs I needed a break. So I found myself meeting up with my cousin to head to the Charles river to watch the fire works. It was really crowded and everyone was drunk, except the American dream families. I had a really good night screaming with others and spreading love for my country. Also made good friends., and got some good pictures too.





-This man looked very intresting as he sat in the middle of a street, with traffic.





- Although this is only half of the group I thought id put up a picture to display everyone's true nature. I had a really fun night with them all , and enjoyed sing patriotically while watching the works.




- She reminded me of Jaslene from ANTM.
(Should be taken as a compliment)